Decorating for a great birthday celebration: 10 Tips & Tricks
1. Vary the size and types of candles. Even sparklers!
2. Small pom-poms on 10" wooden skewers.
3. Mini-garlands with paper straws covering skewers.
4. Story-telling with paper figurines and themes.
5. Flowers and mini-flags, made with stickers on cocktails skewer "flagpoles".
6. Cake toppers - even with a pancake birthday breakfast.
7. Add color with ribbons and bows.
8. Try twist hard candy or rock candies on a stick for a sweet look.
9. Golden letter candles look great - but they do burn faster than traditional candles.
10. Time to bring out those long-hidden photos.
Be sure to keep decorations away from lit candles! Remove before lighting to avoid flammables.
Leave a comment